Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Dreams and schemes and parallel universes

Life goes on without you, did you think I wouldn't make it? I miss you, but I also promised myself that I would show you that there is life after you. I feel the future me pulling and dragging me towards the inevitable. Tears? A couple, I guess, but also eyes wide open at night with the satisfaction of having been there for you when you needed me. The empty feeling in the pit of my stomach slowly subsides as I await the exhilaration of a new sunrise. I reminisce of all things we did not do but could have, the trips that were not, the future that wasn't. This branching universe always has additional surprises for me.

When you come to a fork in the road, take it, said Yogi Berra. The guy is a genius, he should be giving lessons in quantum physics.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario