Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Oh God, give me a woman with a beautiful smile

Oh God, give a woman with a beautiful smile, a smile overflowing with warmth, tenderness and pure, unabashed love. A smile that shows me how glad she is to see me. You know, just give me a smile. She doesn't have to be beautiful, but she really has to show that warmth, tenderness and pure joy of seeing me one more time.

And she gave me a smile. With her eyes fixed intently on mine, she smiled at me. I said: "I heard you walk in". And she answered: "Yes, it's me, I'm here", almost cooing. I felt her warmth and I felt the joy of living. Strange, how those words: "Yes, it's me, I'm here", can do a better job of transmitting pure love than the emptiness of those three often misused words: "I love you".

She doesn't have to say the three words. Her eyes and smile have better speech. I don't have to say anything, she knows I stand by her.

All woman, I see a child in her ready smile and penetrating eyes. I see a child in her joyful heart and innocent soul. God has blessed me with the love of this woman. I want nothing more of this life, but her.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario