Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Of different smiles

Green eyes, face radiant with a smile; she illuminates the night skies with the light of a thousand moons. So bright is she.

A tender smile and smiling eyes that in the middle of a crowded room convey the pure, innocent love of two souls. In an instant she has once again confirmed her eternal love. I gaze into her eyes and know that I am loved. So warm, comforting and all embracing is she.

Her eyes are ice blue, there is no smile, but there is laughter. She penetrates your soul with a steely glare. There is mistrust and anger. I bare my soul, there is nothing I hide. She is not convinced. Underneath the armor plated executive person is a woman that wants to be cared for. So unbelieving is she.

Big blue eyes, auburn hair and tender touch, a fleeting touch. This woman longs to hold and be held, to possess and be possessed. Smile? I did not see one. This woman will own you.

She walks past you, in apparent disregard, her head not turning, eyes looking straight ahead into the distance. When you think you have been ignored, she glances sideways, just in front of you. Then she smiles a sly smile. She knows I care for her, and with her smile she answers: I love you too, I love you true.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario