Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Salmo 54

Por el anterior blog, no vayan a entender que no tenemos perfectamente claro en la familia que hay un Ser Único, sucede que hemos escogido dirigirnos directamente a Él. Deseamos su guía y que suavemente nos vaya llevando por el Camino. El Salmo 54 es el de actual lectura y que transcribo a continuación:

1 O God, save me by your name, and vindicate me by your might.
2 O God, hear my prayer; give ear to the words of my mouth.
3 For strangers have risen against me; ruthless men seek my life; they do not set God before themselves. Selah
4 Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.
5 He will return the evil to my enemies; in your faithfulness put an end to them.
6 With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is good.
7 For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario