Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Special Souls

A continuación transcribo el verso escrito hoy, 21 de junio de 2009, por Wiley en su tira cómica de B.C., con motivo del Día del Padre y recordando con muchísimo cariño a mi padre.

Special Souls
For times not remembered of things that you did
to love me and protect me from life
and lead me so gently when I was a kid
through awesome and sweetness and strife
I reflect now upon what a wonder you were
and how I tried not to be a bother
Each night I seek out the brightest of stars
and pridefully know that's my father.

para mi padre, sabiendo que un día lo alcanzaré.... (pero espérame sentado, jefe, aun tengo cosas que hacer)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario