Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

A Beautiful Woman

I know women have been classified by their physical beauty, but I have always thought that it is a rather limited view of what a beautiful woman really is. A woman cannot be classified only by height and weight and the measurement of her waist. It is limited and it is trite and it cannot possibly describe the real beauty of a woman.

The woman I am trying to describe was recently refered to in this blog recently and I have discovered that it does not measure up to what I wanted to describe. I have recently received a lesson in kindness, a lesson on caring and love, and a lesson in commitment. A woman's real beauty is the gentleness of her soul, the depth of her feelings and the selflessness of her forgiveness. She is physically beautiful but this is simply not important when the brilliant light of her noble soul strikes me. I see her beauty in her eyes. I see eyes that open wide when she sees me, and I see her teary eyed when there is pain in her soul. Her eyes have the innocence of a child and the certainty of eternal love.

This woman makes see understand the truth in the phrase that says: "She makes me want to be a better man". I have a lot to learn, and she has a lot to share. Her coworkers see a businesswoman, and I see a child to be cared for and protected. Men see a great figure, and I see the shining light of her noble soul. Any emotionally underdeveloped man would try to capture this magnificent nightingale, and all I want is for her to show me the way.

The world is a misty fog and she shines for me with the power of a thousand suns. If I lose my way, I lift my gaze and see the brilliant light of her smiling eyes. I sometimes find it difficult to believe in Superior Being, but I am convinced that He has given me the task of being there for her, without interfering, without ordering her around and without even thinking of owning her like any object. What should I do, I ask Him. I do not hear His voice, but I get the vibration that says: "you will know when the time comes". And then there comes the gentle feeling of serenity.

You see a beautiful woman, and I see a Shining Spirit.

BB, I know I said you were a beautiful woman, but I have come to the realization that you are more than than, that the light surrounding you is a gift from the Heavens above.

Yo no he visto ningún perro verde, lo que he visto es el resplandor de un alma joven y la paciencia de un alma vieja.

Veo que tus labios se mueven, algo estás diciendome, pero no comprendo, estoy absorto en la comunicación de tus ojos, por los que emanan todos esos bellos sentimientos en tu interior.

Siento la vibración de un Ser Superior que me recuerda mi Tarea, y siento algo asi como: cuídala, serénala, dale cobijo y protección, porque el diá que mueras, hijo mio, como dice la Torah, te cobraré cada lágrima que ella haya llorado.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario