Visitas de la última semana a la página

Conversaciones entre el Llaverito y Yo

Welcome!!

Why am I doing this? Well, just to write down some things that come to me now and then. It is mainly for my own entertainment, but I also use it for more serious things, like studying and reviewing things I like. I also tell publicly what I should be telling privately. It is written both in English and Spanish but not side by side. Some things sound better in English and some sound better in Spanish.


You are welcome to nose around.


viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

The Kiss of a Taurus Woman

A Taurus Woman will teach you a lesson in every kiss she gives you. She will teach you about possessiveness, which I knew nothing about. In every kiss I feel she has left a brand that says: "he's mine". She will teach you about technique, which, I hate to admit, mine is very poor. She will teach you about physics and relativity, because you will be amazed at how quickly time flies when she kisses you. You think it was a ten second kiss, but you've really gone at it for a full three minutes. She will teach you about the sensitivity of her lips and your lips, and nerve endings I didn´t know I had. I never realized a kiss could cause such a reaction. She will teach you about esotericism, because you go from a physical act to an act that clearly shows her mastery of secret philosophies and the joining of two souls. She will teach you about Religion, because your thoughts will be something close to "Oh God!". She will teach you about air conditioning and central heating, because you will find out that your surroundings never felt as comfortable as they feel when she kisses you. She will make you wonder about the future, because you will be thinking of what other mysteries come next.

And best of all, she will make an Aquarius an addict of such kisses and a very assiduous student of technique, which is admittedly a feat, if you consider that kisses can be highly impersonal for an Aquarius.

1 comentario: